Small Dog Boarding and Daycare
Air-conditioned Pet Boarding with Social Play
Small dogs breeds such as Toy Poodles, Maltese, Lhasa Apso, Tibetan & Cocker Spaniels, Chihuahuas and Shih Tzus, enjoy the comfort of being able to move between an air-conditioned indoor area and a clean and well shaded outdoor play yard.
The Holiday Experience:
- Social: Small dogs tend to be very social. They enjoy each other’s company and are able to play together during the day.
- Safe: The small dog area is well supervised as it is located next to our home with three large patio doors providing easy monitoring of their play. During open hours the small dogs are kept in their rooms so that it is safe for people to come and go from their play area. Safety is always a priority!
- Pampered: Being next to the owner’s residence allows for easy access for cuddles throughout the day! Small dogs are fed in the morning during open hours and are given treats during the day as rewards for going into their bedrooms. The dogs learn the routines quickly and know which room is theirs; they scamper quickly when they realize it is treat time!
- Personalized: Special dietary or behavioural requests should be arranged at time of booking. Exceedingly timid small dogs can have a private room or a special needs area. Small dogs that do not socialize well with other small dogs or who are aggressive may be moved to the kennel area or the special needs area for their comfort and safety.
- The small dog bedroom opens directly onto a bright and cheerful air-conditioned common area
- Each dog enjoys their own personal suite for sleeping and eating
- The modular rooms are designed to suit single, double or family occupancy
All dogs must have as a minimum a current C5 vaccination and be tick/flea free on entry.