Snakes, Bearded Dragons, etc.
- Your reptiles will be kept in a sheltered non-air conditioned setting.
- You are welcome to provide your own tank if you wish. We have both small and large tanks available if required.
- Our tanks have light bars, hot rock/heat mats, and hygienic bedding.
- Social: Please inform our staff of how well socialized your snake or reptile is so that we can provide appropriate care.
- Safe: Safety and security of your pet is a prime concern for us.
- Food: Please bring the same food that you feed your pet at home with feeding instructions so that we can keep your pet in top condition during it’s stay.Please inform us of any special health or dietary requirements.
- Personalized: Each pet is treated individually with its own needs and handling instructions.
- Permits: Please provide a copy of any permit to own prior to boarding.
- Vet Care: It will be helpful for monitoring your pet’s health if you inform us of any health issues or vet care you pet has received recently.