Helga’s Pet Resort – Boarding Agreement – Ver 2.1
Pet Parent Name (Owner):________________________________________________
My Home Address: ________________________________________________________
My Contact Phone Number/s: _____________________________________________
Emergency contact if I am unavailable: _________________________________
My Pet’s Name and Type:
1.___________________ Breed: _______________ Friendly ___ Caution ____ Aggressive___
2.___________________ Breed: ________________ Friendly ___ Caution ____ Aggressive___
3.___________________ Breed: _______________ Friendly ___ Caution ____ Aggressive___
If you are leaving two or more pets
_______ YES, my pets may board together
_______ Board Separately, but may be let out to play together
_______ My pets MUST be kept separate at all times.
Small Dog Boarding Area Only – Social Play Agreement
_______ YES, I would like my dog to take part in Social Play
_______ NO, I would not like my dog to take part in Social Play (For these dogs an independent kennel is more appropriate)
Permission to use Photos of our pets in our Webpage, Facebook or Print Advertising
_______ YES, _______ NO,
I have read and accept the Conditions of this Boarding Agreement.
Print Name: _________________________ Signature: ___________________ Date: ____/_____ / 2018
Helga’s Pet Resort – Boarding Agreement – Conditions: Ver 2.1
- Helga’s Pet Resort makes every effort to keep your pet/s healthy, safe and content during their stay.
- We work diligently to provide a secure, healthy, safe environment and minimise risk.
Part 1: Conditions of Boarding (All Pets):
In this agreement, the pet’s owner will be referred to as the ‘Pet Parent’, and Helga’s Pet Resort Pty Ltd will be referred to as HPR.
By leaving pet/s with HPR, the pet parent certifies the accuracy of all information provided and acknowledges agreement to this contract which will create a lien over the pet/s.
Fees and Charges
- The Pet Parent agrees to fees and charges as invoiced. There is no refund or credit for early return and collection.
- The Pet Parent agrees to pay all costs and charges not later than the day of admittance and any additional charges incurred by their pet/s must be paid before pets leave HPR.
- All boarding rates are invoiced for the day of check-in with a 10am check-out on final day. Another day will be added for collection after 10am, plus an out of hours fee if collected or dropped off outside open times.
- Out of hours actions are at the discretion of HPR and may incur an additional charge. An out of hours fee is applicable for pre-arranged or unannounced collection.
- A first day non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking at off peak times.
- At peak times such as school breaks and the Christmas/New Year period, payment in full is required to confirm and hold a booking.
- Between Dec 15 and Jan 15, $100 of the boarding fee is non-refundable.
- The Pet Parent agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested.
- The Pet Parent agrees to pay all veterinarian costs incurred while in the care of HPR.
- The Pet Parent agrees to leave a letter of notification with the owner’s Vet, however, the closest Vet may be the one contacted.
- If all charges are not paid, HPR has the right to offer the pet/s for sale. If such sale does not secure a price adequate to cover the cost of the debt, the pet parent is liable to HPR for the difference. HPR may take this course of action if not advised of a change to pick-up date within five days of the pre-advised dates, and arrangements for payment are not satisfactory.
- As the Pet Parent, I understand that Helga’s Pet Resort will surrender any pet to the RSPCA or rehoming organisation after 5 days if the account is overdue or the pet has not been collected.
Personal belongings are left at the pet parent’s risk:
- HPR, or any of its employees or volunteers, will not be held responsible for items lost, damaged, destroyed or left behind on these premises such as toys, bedding, collars, etc.
- The Pet Parent has provided evidence of current and up-to-date vaccination details for the duration of the stay.
- The Pet Parent has provided all relevant medical details, medications and supplements.
- HPR has been informed of all existing injuries, medical conditions and behaviour traits.
- The Pet Parent guarantees that pets have been wormed for intestinal and heartworm where applicable.
- Where the Pet Parent provides a special diet, meals are individually packaged and labelled.
Injury and Illness
- The Pet Parent accepts responsibility for any injury, sickness (including canine cough and/or cat flu), death, loss or damage of any kind.
- The Pet Parent accepts responsibility for veterinary costs if a pet is injured; in the kennel/cattery or cage, during play time or in the small dog social environment. Payment must be made to the Veterinary Surgery or to Helga’s Pet Resort prior to collection.
- Pets that appear to have been mistreated, attacks or injures other animals or people may be referred to NT Animal Welfare.
- The Pet Parent acknowledges and agrees that their pet may encounter and be permitted to interact and play with other dogs and with Helga’s Staff members.
- The Pet Parent understands that social play is monitored, and dogs are assessed for sociability and compatibility.
- Dogs not suitable for socializing should be housed in an individual kennel.
- Entire males are closely monitored and may need separate play times.
- Dogs that show aggression are removed and given separate play time or an individual kennel. However, any dog may become aggressive to other dogs without warning.
- Although rare, the Pet Parent accepts that injuries can occur during social play. Veterinary care will be obtained as required and owner notified.
- If your dog injures another dog, you agree to accept responsibility for Vet and associated costs.
If you are leaving two or more pets
- Generally, pets from the same family get on well together.
- Although we monitor behaviour in and out of the kennel, cats, dogs or other pets may injure each other when confined together.
- Injuries may occur as a result when boarding together in an unfamiliar environment. Should an injury occur, Veterinary care will be obtained as required and owner notified. The Pet Parent agrees to pay for any associated Veterinary costs.
Permission to use Photos
There are many endearing moments that we would love to share with others with photos of your pet/s, but we recognize that for privacy reasons you may not wish photos to be shared. Please tick your preference.