Prices shown are valid until 31/5/2019
Cats (air-con walk in rooms with an outdoor annex)
- $25 ($26, 1 Jun) – per cat Single or Double Rm
- $21 ($22, 1 Jun) – Cat Sharing Single Rm
Small Dogs: (indoor air-con boarding and social play)
- $33 ($34, 1 Jun) – 1st dog
- $29 ($29, 1 Jun)- 2nd sharing
- $26 ($26, 1 Jun)- 3rd sharing
Courtyard Kennel: (roofed and A/C) Double or Family Kennels
- $38 ($39, 1 Jun) – 1st Dog
- $32 ($33, 1 Jun) – 2nd Dog Share
- $26 ($27, 1 Jun) – 3rd Dog Share
Rabbits, Air-con room with indoor/outdoor access
- $25($26, 1 Jun) – 1st Rabbit (BYO food, hay) we supply litter
- $15 ($22, 1 Jun) – 2nd Rabbit sharing
- $18 ($18.50, 1 Jun)- BYO or Loan hutch (BYO food, hay)
- $10 ($12, 1 Jun) – Second Rabbit BYO or Loan hutch
- *We will top up fresh vegies as required at no extra charge.
- *$5/day – We will supply all food and hay
Birds, Small furry pets, Reptiles (BYO food)
- $15 ($15.50, 1 Jun) – Per Cage or Tank
Over night boarding to 24 hours: (Boarding rate for one day only)
- Drop-off and Pick-up during open hours.
- am drop off – am pickup
- pm drop off – am or pm pickup
Multiple days boarding: Fee includes the day of drop off, but not the day of pick up if your pet is collected before 10am, except Sundays and Public Holidays. Open times listed on the Contact page.
Out of hours fee:
- $25 – Pre-booked Out of hours’ between 7:00 am and 6:45 pm
- Please try to organize your drop off and pick up during open hours to minimize noise.
- Gates may be closed or locked between open times. Please pre-book for out of hours assistance.
Pet Taxi service
- $66 – pick up your pet or drop off in the Darwin or Darwin Rural area.
- $125 – airport lodgement, (crate and document prep, pick-up or drop off from or to home)
- $450 – Katherine/Tindal Delivery or Pick-up
Medications, Special Diets, Veterinary Care:
- We will administer medications AM and/or PM for you at no extra charge.
- $5 – for additional applications (ex. mid-day for a third application)
- Food from home. There is no extra charge for handling special meals, but please measure into appropriate serving portions – clearly labelled)
- $40 – Transport cost for Vet treatment
- (There are several Vet clinics nearby that offer 24 hour care. If your pet needs Vet care we will do our best to notify you. The Vet will also try to call you to inform you of your pet’s condition and treatment options. Vet treatment costs are your responsibility to organize with the Vet.)
Boarding Concessions on request (only one discount will be applied per stay):
- 10% – Seniors Card
- 10% – Defence force
- Discount vouchers – Woofstock, RSPCA Million Paws Walk
- Concessions are not valid for bookings over Christmas and New Year.
- $ 5 – Brush out long fur
- $10 – Nail Clip – Small Dogs only
- $15 – Bath; Small dogs
- $20 – Bath; Medium / Large Dogs
- $25 – Bath; Large Dogs with Double Coats or Long Fur